Search This Blog

Saturday 25 February 2012

Sharaf DG @ City Centre Mall Bahrain

What if you buy an expensive electronic item and you lose your receipt?


A few months ago, I don't know how many exactly, I bought an iHome iA100 bluetooth audio system for and iPad, iPhone and iPod - you can see the product by clicking on the following link 

http://ihomeaudiointl.com/iA100ZC/

At first, I was really impressed with the iA100 as it allowed me to effortlessly charge my iPad and enabled me to listen to my podcasts. Great!

Sadly, the device no longer works as it no longer recognises when it is connected to an iPad (iPhone or iPod). I had bought the iA100 from Sharaf DG in the Bahrain City Centre Mall. This is Sharaf DG's website  http://www.sharafdg.com/shop/index.aspx

Sadly, I do not have my receipt and as a result I was told by a sales assistant that Sharaf DG could and would not help and they would not fix the device or replace with one which worked. I emailed iHome - no reply.  So does this mean if you buy any electronic goods from Sharaf DG and you lose the receipt you lose? No guarantee as to fitness for purpose? No recourse if your device has a fault? I will follow up with Sharaf DG and iHome to see what customer service they offer in such circumstances.

I will update this post as and when there are developments.


2 comments:

  1. My dear friend. Everyone knows you should keep your receipt when buying electronics. I hope you learn from this experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we have the iPhone 5 in stock for sale at considerable prices.

    i Phone 4s 16GB Cost.......US$410
    i Phone 4s 32GB Cost.......US$450
    i Phone 4s 64aGB Cost......US$510
    i Phone 5 64GB Cost.......US$730
    i Phone 5 32GB Cost.......US$650
    i Phone 5 16GB Cost.......US$600
    16GB iPhone 5S Cost........US$699
    32GB iPhone 5S Cost........US$799
    64GB iPhone 5S Cost........US$899
    128GB iPhone 5S Cost.......US$990

    Note: All the iPhone's are Brand New/Factory Unlocked, without any contract plan

    Are you interested in buying the iPhone from us, then provide us with your (Full Names, Shipping Address & Mobile number so we can reach out to you.)

    Contact us today Via: lms414@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete