Search This Blog

Saturday 25 February 2012

Example of good customer service - Malibu Kayaks

The first day of my Bahrain consumer protection website seems to have been focused on complaints. To provide a bit of balance I want to share with you an example of good customer service - Malibu Kayaks.

I bought a Malibu Kayak a year or so ago from Sun & Sand sports store in the Bahrain City Centre Mall . After many enjoyable hours of use the handles became worn and snapped from wear and tear. Unable to find replacements in Bahrain I contacted Malibu Kayaks via their Facebook page.  Within no time Malibu Kayaks Customer Service were in contact with me and sent me replacement handles. Now my kayak is as good as new. Thank-you Malibu Kayaks, especially Milo who handled my request.


No comments:

Post a Comment