Search This Blog

Friday 9 March 2012

A further further update on complaint regarding faulty iPad/iPhone docking station bought from @sharafdg

How much longer?




I have been fighting the urge to post another update about my complaint with @SharafDG as I was giving time for a positive resolution.  I felt like this especially as @SharafDG have been pleasant and courteous in their dealings with me.  Here is the latest tweet I received from them:



The last Twitter message was received on 6th March 2012.

Yesterday (Thursday 8th March) I received a call from @SharafDG 's customer service team in Bahrain. Was this the resolution I have been waiting for? Well the "technician" has finally completed his work and he has confirmed the iPad/iPhone docking station doesn't work and he cannot fix it. We are now waiting for the "supplier" to decide my fate. Will I get a replacement? Will I get a refund. All should be revealed by this Saturday or maybe Sunday, could be Sunday.....

Whilst @SharafDG have been courteous and pleasant throughout I am disappointed that it is taking so long for a relatively simple decision.  Indeed, I think I have established that I am a genuine and frequent customer but that doesn't seem to count for much. Anyhow, I hope my next update will be the final one for this case.









No comments:

Post a Comment