Search This Blog

Monday 5 March 2012

Further update on complaint regarding faulty iPad/iPhone docking station bought from @sharafdg

Time goes by so slowly....




Yet another update on the complaint with @SharafDG and still no satisfactory resolution. The customer service staff in Bahrain are polite and courteous but I still don't have a (free) repair, refund or replacement. Apparently, the "technician" has my device and he is looking at it. I should find out either later today or tomorrow whether the device can be fixed. In the meantime I am waiting.  This is starting to irritate.  The Twitter and Facebook responses seem unconnected to the customer service department in Bahrain and I am starting to feel that the Twitter and Facebook replies are intended to handle the PR aspects of a complaint and are not involved in the resolution of a complaint.  Will there be a happy ending to restore my confidence, trust and faith in @SharafDG? Let's wait......






No comments:

Post a Comment