Search This Blog

Sunday 20 September 2015

Toys R Us - Defective trampoline cover

Yesterday I visited Toys R Us in Bahrain to complain about a trampoline I bought for my children.  The trampoline is great save that the protective cover is ripped to shreds. We had called Toys R Us in Bahrain when the rip was much smaller however they never responded until I made a formal complaint yesterday.



What I found quite remarkable from the customer service was the series of questions I received upon my complaint:

Customer Service: Where was I using the trampoline?

Me: Outside.

Customer Service: Why outside?

Me: It is an outdoor trampoline. It doesn't fit inside the house.

Customer Service: You do know the cover is only for protection?

Me: Err, yes, isn't it supposed to protect the trampoline from the weather outside? Wind, sand, sun light?

Customer Service: Was the cover ripped before you bought the trampoline?

Me: Don't know. It is ripped now. Can you fix it please. What does it matter if it was ripped before I bought it or the day after?

So now I am waiting for the customer service to get back to me. I let them know that for each day I wait the ripped cover gets bigger.

My first impressions of Toys R Us Bahrain customer service - not very good. Let's see how long it takes them to fix it!  Will keep you updated


No comments:

Post a Comment