Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Update on my complaint with @GUESS Bahrain - Case resolved

@GUESS BAHRAIN - Case resolved



I am pleased to report that my complaint against @GUESS Bahrain has been resolved. I received a telephone call today to collect my refund for my wife's defective bag. I was hoping for some kind of explanation from the management of GUESS Bahrain or an apology for the inconvenience I had encountered chasing my customer rights. Alas, no. No apology, in fact no comment or further discussion from management. Simply, come to the shop and collect your money. It would have been nice to know on what basis @GUESS Bahrain decided to refund my money. Was it due to prompting from Seef Mall (to whom I complained) or have they changed their policy to only refund defective goods with vouchers. I don't know.

Whilst I am grateful at receiving a full cash refund I doubt very much that I would shop again at @GUESS in Bahrain. @GUESS international were very responsive to my complaint and I would definitely shop at @GUESS in the UK.


No comments:

Post a Comment